For the love of beaches and sand, the wanderlust for the quiet water bodies, the mesmerising landscapes, the sun draining nature and the soaking of the green and the fresh air in the your lungs and your body!
Officially Australia, is called the Commonwealth of Australia, which comprises of mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania and numerous smaller islands. According to a recent report Australia has 10.685 beaches- if you were to spend every day of your life discovering a new beach in Australia, you could spend 30 years of your life on a new beach each day!
New Zealand, one of the most peaceful and beautiful country in the world, it is ranked in one of the top nations for quality of life. With a history that dates back to the Maori culture being one of the oldest culture being preserved in the smallest and distinctive lifestyle of New Zealand today.
The Best of Australia
- Sydney – For the love of Sydney Opera House & get some Bondi Beach surfing
- Brisbane – The famous South Bank Museums & the Mount Cootha
- Melbourne – The city for Art, museums & Royal Botanic Gardens
- Perth – The city of beaches, Kings Park & Fremantle Port
- Gold Coast – The Paradise for Surfers- with lit theme parks & canals to ride from
The Best of New Zealand
- Auckland – The Sky Tower, the busy harbour & a plethora of Maori culture
- Queenstown – The one stop destination for adventure sports lovers & the serene Lake Wakatipu
- Rotorua – The Pohuto Geyser & a wonderful display of Maori traditions
- Christchurch – Avon River boating & wonderful botanical gardens
- Wellington – The Waterfront capital & the Te Papa Museum
Discover Australia- What you Like to Travel for!
If you love the beach- this is your place! For a single country with the most number of beaches under one border, this is your ultimate travel destination!
Wilderness lovers – this is your destination to take those long walks in the woods that you have always dreamt of, the early morning treks and the midnight campfires!
Art Galleries, Islands, Wineries, Outback Adventures & the beautiful culture of the knit picked homely Australian towns.
Discover New Zealand- What you like to Travel for!
Your favourite destination to enjoy Skiing, with close to nature tramping, beaches and cities that bring in the beauty of the nature in the moments of bliss and solitude.
With the Southern Alps stretching to as far as 500 kilometres, and the highest point of New Zealand at 3754 metres Mount Cook, New Zealand has the 12th largest island in the world.
Tripology & Your Island Voyage!
Tripology works at bringing you the best customized itinerary for your island voyages and skiing adventures, the wanderlust in the woods and fine dining at the most exclusive restaurants!
Call us, visit us, get in touch to find the best experience of Australia and New Zealand for etching the best memories ever!